Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am still here!

Life has been hectic. I do miss blogging since it was a good way to vent. Less than 6 weeks to go of this ABA program for my son then I will be able to get back to a normal life. I do love the program and the people involved and I do believe it has changed my son for the better. I only hope it will continue to help him. I do miss seeing my baby girl too through this time. She is getting less of mom time because of this and I do feel guilty. On the plus side, this program has brought my son and I closer and that is a wonderful thing. He wants more hugs and kisses and randomly wants me to pick him up and just hold him. I feel like I am unlocking my intelligent, funny little boy, little by little. One day I know I will hear his voice and I will understand what he is truly thinking and what he is giggling about. Until then, I go keep going on day by day and I enjoy the little things that I see everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment